The Anguilla Tennis Academy’s Complex is a contemporary tour de force designed by the award winning architect, Myron Goldfinger and Taylor Associates Architects, White Plains, NY.
The facility consists of the following:
- Main office structure (7,235 sq ft)
- male and female locker rooms
- pro shop
- conference room
- display room
- palm court
- Six adjacent tennis courts (three on each side of the main building)
All six tennis courts are completed, lit and gated.
- Parking for approximately 200 vehicles.
- Grand Stand Court with seating for approximately 2000 spectators