Ata Buy a Brick Fundraiser Campaign
Theme: Each One, Reach One
In an effort to sustain our programs, clear all outstanding debt and ensure that future generations of children continue to benefit from the ATA, we are re-launching our “Buy a Brick Campaign” to raise much needed funds for the facility. It is our goal to sell 20,000 brick pavers and tiles over the next five (5) years.
THE CAUSE IS GREATER THAN THE COST and for this reason we are requesting of you to support our campaign and etch your name in stone as a supporter and friend of the ATA. Our goal is to pave the eight (8) squares and entrance circle to the facility with 20,000 bricks. We will achieve this feat using the theme “EACH ONE REACH ONE” and ensure that not only will the ATA grounds be beautified, but its programs will be sustained for generations to come.
Everyone is invited to buy a brick. Consider making a personal purchase, for a special loved one, or a family member. Bricks can also be used to commemorate a special event or honour a special someone.
We will offer a variety of different brick sizes, as well as a porcelain tile. The bricks will be laser-engraved and this will ensure your memory of support for a lifetime.
|4″ x 8″||Brick – Gray or Beige||$100|
|8″ x 8″||Brick – Gray or Beige||$150|
|12″ x 12″||Brick – Gray or Beige||$250|
|12″ x 12″||Porcelain Tile – Beige||$350|
Method of Payment
- Credit card (Visa/Master Card)
- Cheque Payable to: Anguilla Tennis Academy
- Local Cheque Payable to: Anguilla Tennis Academy
Print the information exactly as you wish for it to appear. Note: Spaces & punctuation are counted as characters.
- For a 4”x 8” brick, a maximum of 3 lines of 20 characters on each line.
- For a 8”x 8” brick, a maximum of 6 lines of 20 characters on each line.
- For a 12”x12” brick, a maximum of 8 lines of 20 characters on each line.
- For a 12”x12” porcelain tile, a maximum of 8 lines of 20 characters on each line.